Tuesday, April 1, 2008

studio g non-update update and bellas galore....

made yet another call to someone new on the studio g $1 clear stamps - and the news is there is no news yet on the next series i will be able to get in my store :P AAARRRGH!! she said call back in two weeks. FINE. i plan on doing my weekly Michaels stalking tomorrow for the series 11.....still haven't seen them on the net yet...

now for the cards - you guys ARE looking at my cards too right??? hee hee! i have been in a card making frenzy for a show my mom will be at april 19. i did a series of bellas that i am really pleased with. so here are a bunch for you:










the bellas are all colored with prisma pencils and gamsol. backgrounds are cuttlebug smoosh using ranger's big & juicy rainbow pads or perfect pearls mist. enjoy your day!!

1 comment:

  1. how are ya hun! Busy busy busy, hope you are well. I LOVE your latest cards, the backgrounds are beautiful!!! I need to go over to the site and get some perfect pearls from ya girl! Hugs Mandyxx

    ReplyDelete