Friday, April 18, 2008

Daddies and their little girls...

My third and final project from my first design team kit of goodies from Anne over at Paper Patch Crafts:


I used the sketch challenge from Jen del Muro's Sketch For You To Try (geez is it already time for another one tomorrow???). I have too many cards but i LOVE to play these, especially Jen's so i have been adapting them a bit to other uses.


Check out the silver heart in the corner. That, my friends, is a coll little embellishment i had never come across before. it is by kaiser and it is made out of wood and very delicate looking. not too bulky and great for altering any way you would like. for this i wanted it to look silver metallic to match the flower charm so i just smooshed it into versamark and brushed it with pewter perfect pearls - what could be simpler?? they come in different shapes and i love the delicate scrolly look they have. go check 'em out!!


and now back to my house work - and BOY do i have house work - i may not get to play until tomorrow at Tech Club - EGADS!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment