Friday, March 7, 2008

whew! on a roll...sketches

SO...i have NEVER used sketches before - even when i tried i never stuck to them. but i am suddenly really enjoying them. i got inspired to start trying them from Amy Sheffer's blog - she does them alot and i wanted to get more involved on SCS SO here ya go.



This first one is for the Ways to use it Challenge WT155 - i had to use something that had to do with music. I had read this challenge a few days ago and blew it off but as I was working on this card this morning it suddenly came to me that I had this CTMH paper with musical notes on it that would match my cracked glass image perfectly.

the next few are for the sketch challenge this week SC166.



Two are cracked glass and one is embossed.






I have just begun an SCS gallery but I need to be much better about keeping track of the names of the stamps i use and colors and such so my details are better :P

all of these will be going to my mom who has requested some everyday cards she can use for thank yous or just to say hello type cards. hope she likes them!!

1 comment:

  1. wow your cards are soooooooo stunning, ive only been crafting a 1 and half you must have been doing it year's.
    huggs jo x

    ReplyDelete