Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Stampscapes - Sketch for you to try

I decided to play with Jen Del Muro's Saturday Sketch for you to Try and used my new Stampscapes stamps. These things are SO awesome but i have alot to learn about using them! If you haven't seen these i strongly emcourage you to go take a look! so here's the sketch:



and here's my card - made for a great friend - i hope she likes it!!



i used all SU inks and the ranger foam ink blending tool but find the tool to be a bit big for this type of detail work so i am going to make my own smaller version....

happy tuesday everyone! time for me to get to work around here!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card, Marti! Great coloring!

    Also, I tagged you. If you want to play, hop over to my blog to find out how :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh marti,
    ty gf it is so beautiful. i can not believe u made me such a beautiful card and gave me such a generous rak on top. u r truly one of God's angels. ty so very much. always anne

    ReplyDelete