Monday, August 4, 2014

Some sewing projects...

Hi all!

I LOVE to sew, I mean I love it!  I suck at making clothes but I love to make other stuff.  Awhile back I made a cute little stuffed owl for my step-mom.  It was meant to sit on her sewing table to keep her company and hold her sewing supplies.  When it arrived and she called me I could here my dad being silly in the background and whining about how he doesn't have an owl friend so:


I enlarged the pattern pieces by 50% and made an owl for him to hold his remote controls :)


You can get the pattern and make one yourself: Handy Who

And for my step mom - she requested a purse for her birthday:


I am quite pleased with how it turned out! This is my favorite purse patterns of all the ones I have made so far.


This purse is packed with pockets which is what makes it so fantastic!  There is a large one on the front, A roomy zippered one on the back and 1 on each side with magnetic snap closures.


In addition there are 4 more pockets on the inside!  Now all those pockets make this a fabulous purse, they also make it tricky to put together!  But it's worth it.  If you would like to try it grab the pattern: Sandra Sue

What are you working on today?

No comments:

Post a Comment