Friday, August 8, 2014

Keeping it Clean & Simple

Hi all!

A new card for today - and a new genre for me - Clean & Simple style.  I did it for the CAS challenge on Splitcoast Stampers - we were to case a card from the featured stampers gallery.  I am also submitting this to the following challenges:




I began by masking off a diagonal strip on the white card front using post it notes.  Then I laid a stencil over it and sponged on Moss Green ColourArte Silks Acrylic Glaze - love that shimmer!  I accented the diagonal stenciling with 2 lines of embossing on either side using my Scor-Pal.


 I finished it up with a layered embellishment - I cut felt with a Spellbinders die and then added a flower I made using clay and a silicone mold from Etsy.  Before baking it I lightly brushed it with ColourArte Primary Elements shimmering powder.  I stamped a Studio G $1 sentiment and added purple sparkly Pez-A-Bling on each side.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Great cas card thanks for playing at AGOAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just love this, so classy and stylish. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete