Wednesday, December 12, 2012

i brake for SANTA!

hi everyone!

my house is in desperate need of a mad cleaning rampage and i have an IEP meeting for pez today too so this post is a quick one!

my brother created some Christmas stamps for IBFS and they are still some of my fave stamps to use and for this card i used his Victorian Saint Nicholas

I paired Saint Nick with one of the many perfect IBFS background stamps - Pinecone Background.   after stamping on my green cardstock I swiped a bit of Olive Luminarte Silks across it in spots to add some interest and sparkle.



The stamp has such amazing shading like so many of the IBFS images so all it needed was a wash of Twinkling H2Os for color with subtle sparkle.  remember you can save 10% of your order at I brake for stamps by using my DT code SAVE10MARTI!

How are YOUR christmas projects coming along???  less than 2 weeks to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment