Tuesday, February 5, 2008

CPS design team call

I did these two cards for the CPS design team call - i had to use two of their sketches - not very over the top but i don't tend to do that kind even when i want to go over the top - i always end up simple. but i like them. the heart is done with fired brick distress embossing powder and a CTMH stamp. The pink card also uses stamps from the same CTMH set as the third verve challenge card I posted yesterday. i just think the set is so cute and sweet. all paper and ink is SU as usual. one day i'll get my act together with this and post actual paper and stamp names like everyone else :P

i just got my last SU tech club order in and should get my CTMH order friday so i hope to have time to play over the next few days. got some super cool goodies to pair with my fantabulous Ranger Ink goodies - see what I can come up with for easter/spring. i plan to do a bit of playing with some chipboard - venture off the page and onto the wall ;) stay tuned!!!!! and show me some LOVE - leave me some comments!



2 comments: