Monday, September 26, 2016

BBTB - Retro Challenge

Hi all!

This post is going to be super quick!  I am packing up to leave early in the morning to go to my oldest son's house for my grandbaby's first birthday!

The challenge on Bitten By the Bug this week is retro.  I went way retro on this anniversary card for my in-laws:



I used the Art Nouveau cartridge for the fancy flowers - I just love the images on that cartridge - so elegant!


The font is Cricut Alphabet - I like my fonts to have a shadow.  i also prefer them welded so they are easier to place!

Join us on the challenge or just head over to BBTB to check out the other fun projects the rest of the DT girls made!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, the colors are awesome! I'm sure they will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, so beautiful. Beautiful colors, design and flower! Nice inking, too. I love, love this card!

    ReplyDelete