Monday, March 16, 2015

Party Tag

Hi all!

Just a quick little post for ya today.  Pezza had a party to go to so of course I wanted to whip a little tag for the gift.  Not long ago I got a super cute little 6 x 6 paper pad for just this occasion - Doodlebug Sugar Shoppe.  And SO easy with Design Space and the Cricut Explore.  I simply went on Design Space, chose my images, laid them out the way I wanted and hit GO.


It's a lively tag just like it's recipient!


I used a pink Viva Decor Gloss Gel pen for the little dot accents.  The coolest part is that the little girl's mom is a scrapbooker who has just recently wanted to get back to scrapbooking.  We have been getting together to scrapbook and even went to the recent crop I mentioned last week together.  Anyway, people always talk about being upset when they make cards and tags for people and they just get thrown away after the event. It doesn't really bother me personally BUT when the mom saw the tag she said she was going to keep it and use it in her scrapbook.  The best part is that the paper collection is current so I sent her the link to get the whole collection.

I am hoping to do some more cereal box die cuts for a few projects later this week but I will also be busy with a new pregnant foster cat!  Our last little foster kitten from the previous litter, I call her Squid, is leaving today for her new home and Momma Chai will be coming tomorrow.  They think she has 2 kittens but it could be 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment