Thursday, February 5, 2015

Cricut Explore is here!

Hi all!

My Explore is here!!!!!!!!!  It came late yesterday and I have had NO time to even open the box!  And I don't know if I can get to it today either!!!!  GAH!  I am a little afraid of it to honestly.  This is the first machine that has arrived without me having spent extensive time with the Provocraft crew learning all about it so I am on my own!

Today when I get back from taking care of the cats at the Petsmart adoption center I have a technician coming from Comcast to see WHY my download speed is so very extensively sucky here.  We spent most of the day troubleshooting Tuesday.  First I was on the phone with a technician who spent half the time picking up on me which was super creepy.  Then I wanted to upgrade to the faster speed service and had to call a different department and spoke to a woman who I am not sure had ever actually heard of the internet before.  She quoted me 3 different prices for the faster service NONE of which it turned out were correct, had no idea what a modem was when I kept asking her if there was an upgraded modem I could switch to.  So I finally gave up on that part.  Then when I said I wasn't sure I wanted to upgrade because I wasn't sure of the cost she told me she had already upgraded me without me agreeing to it.  WTF?!?!?  So I called back and requested a technician and he is NOT leaving this house until I have decent speeds!  Let's hope it's NOT the same technician who was picking up on me on the phone (though I am pretty sure the call was taken in India...)

Anywho - some scrappin' happened here yesterday:

Here is my latest layout - foster kittens!  We have had some 3 dozen foster kittens through here but some stay longer than others and this group was with us quite awhile!  They came to me with alot of health problems and we nursed them back to normal.



I have SUCH a hard time narrowing down my photos - I always want to use ALL of them and with a digital camera I take so many that it's just ridiculous!  I really liked this layout sketch from basic grey because it had alot of photos.  I did cut some of the photo spots in half to fit even more!


I used a cute little Cricut die cut for the blank spot on the right hand page - it is from Kate's ABCs - one of my FAVORITE cartridges - SO SO many cute images!


Ok off to do some chores!

1 comment:

  1. Can you tell us more about this? I'd care to find out more details.


    Feel free to surf to my weblog 12 minute payday

    ReplyDelete