Wednesday, January 23, 2013

i brake for carnations

Hello friends!

i am spending most of my spare time with my adorable teeny little foster kittens.  Pezza held the bottle for one today and was so thrilled with herself.

I have a quick card for you using one of the amazing detailed collage stamps from I Brake For Stamps again!


This time I have chosen the Vintage Carnation Label Collage stamp - breathtaking details!  I stamped the image in brown ink.


To spotlight a bit of the detail  I stamped it again using pearlescent pink ink and then cut out a circle area where I wanted to highlight.  I inked the edges and then placed it over the first brown image.  Very effective don't you think?!  remember you can use my code and grab some of these for yourself - SAVE10MARTI!

No comments:

Post a Comment