Saturday, September 15, 2012

care to be challenged?

*********************************************************** 
Color Me Creative is looking for a Design Team for the Mixed Media Challenge group! DTs will be required to participate in two challenges per month. Projects can be anything from cards and scrapbook pages to art journal pages to altered art - it is up to you! We are looking for all skill levels. You must have a blog. If interested in joining the team send me a short bio and blog link - marti(at)pezadoodle(dot)com! Our first challenge is up - see post below!!!
*********************************************************** 

happy weekend all!!!

i am so excited to get the Mixed Media Challenge going again on Color Me Creative!  i would love to have y'all join in!  it doesn't matter what type of project you do or what level you are just join in and have fun!  i have been working on my mixed media card/layout class for Color Me Creative so I have a card as my project today and it comes directly from the lessons in the class:

 the paint I used - the fab Luminarte Silks of course!!!
in addition the main image - an adorable stamp from the M's Place set at SCACD - is mounted on another piece of paper from the class with even more shimmer!

Now it's YOUR turn!  Head over to Color Me Creative and join in!  The challenge is open until Sept. 30th.  Not sure how to get started in the whole Mixed Media craze?  Sign up for my class!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous Marti, the houses are very cute and the colours are so pretty
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marti! This card is so cute. I always feel like I wish I could do this sort of thing but I don't know how to use the stuff and it feels so much more "artistic" which I am not. I am glad you posted this card which I love - it makes me feel like investigating mixed media.
    So I was looking at your class. I am new to so many of the mediums mentioned and dont own most. Do you have a supply list posted anywhere? I need to consider supply cost as well as class cost. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete