Tuesday, March 17, 2009

*drive by posting*

WOW have I been busy - no project to share today but i DID want to send out ahout out to the girls who came over to play with alcohol inks on saturday. i had SUCH a blast and i just LOVE to get together like that! of course i was THRILLED to see Amy {Pickled Paper} and Suzanne {Scrap Bitz} - two of my MOST fave people and way fun to spend time with. i also got to see deanna again and meet a few of her scrapping group including June, spent time with a brand new friend i "bumped into " at Angela's Happy Stamper Tiffany {inkling 2 stamp} and my neighbor Angela came too. i had every intention of taking lots of pics and of course got to caught up in the fun and completely forgot :( thanks so much for coming over girls i had a BLAST with y'all!!

the party also gave me the *inspiration* to really CLEAN out my scrap area so i could fit everyone and then i did some rearranging and came up with a whole new set up that i am LOVING!!

well thats it for me today - coffee's done so I am off to get my stuff ready for my free make n take today. IF YOU LIVE in the NORTHERN VA area I would LOVE to have you come out to Angela's Happy Stamper and join me anytime from noon to 2 pm to celebrate my stamps launching in Angela's store in Reston.

~~~DT CALL ANNOUNCEMENT will be Friday so stay tuned - it is taking some time to go through them all and it will be tough to narrow it down.....~~~

HUGS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention, Marti :)

    I just made a card this morning using one of my samples I made at your house Saturday night. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete