Sunday, December 7, 2008

meet me at the planet! and a mojo licious card for ya!

have YOU been to the planet yet? it is such a fun place to chat and check out what everyone is up to! you can see my page or my group - the group will be alot of fun pnce the holidays are over - i have great ideas AND new goodies to share.


today's card uses Julee'sMojo sketch - isn't it AWESOME???



and here is my card using one of the fairies i just got from my friend susanna's store:

i stamped in memento and then colored with copics. her wings are painted with opal liquid pearls. instead of going dark with my edge inking i followed the lead in my patterned paper and used white - i like it!!add a bit of distress stickles too!

here is a close up:



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Her wings are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Marti, this is fabulous! Just gorgeous, love it!
    Hugs, Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely card. Love the stamp.
    Happy Holidays
    Heather

    ReplyDelete