Friday, January 11, 2008

goodies

A package of goodies arrived yesterday - YAY!! my first order from Close to my Heart - adorable!! I am working on some classes in conjunction with my friend Cori who does CTMH - we both have lists of people interested in both CTMH and SU products so we are trying to make everyone happy by offering both :) anyway, I can't wait for my coffee to be done so I can go down and play! I have done some major re-organization down in my scrap area so it will be nice to work in. We are doing some Valentine cards featuring embossing powders so I will be working on getting those ready. No idea there were so many options in types of finishes :P And maybe at some point I will have time to catch up on my scrapbooking. Need to figure out how to get good pics of scrapbook layouts so I can post those as well......cards are so easy to just scan in.

I made alot of changes to my website getting ready to start posting my workshops and such - you can see it here http://www.pezadodle.com/. Now how to advertise and get those things filled up......always so much to do. Luckily Hollyn is a good baby and super cooperative yesterday. Even though she's cutting 6 teeth right now - YIKES! she woke up in the middle of the night and after a few minutes it was apparent she wasn't going to put herself back to sleep so I went in to rock her. When I picked her up she said "Tank oo mama" and gave me a big dramatic MMMMMwah kiss - SO cute. well coffee's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment