Friday, February 22, 2013

My Stamps...a completed piece!

Hi all!

Geez where the heck have I been???  I don't even know!   Time flies when you're having fun so I guess I must be having a blast!  hahahah!

A bit of spring fever has been setting in me thinks starting with the clean out of my pantry.  Moving on to some re-painting and cleaning things out.  I have a kids consignment sale I am participating in soon too so that is a good way to light a fire under the clean out and purge process!  I am also going to bring ALL of my patterned paper to a crop for the swap table and START OVER!  I have not bought any patterned paper in several years but I am tired of what I have!  I have been trying to pick out a new paint color for my family room but I am having a terrible time deciding!  I look at the paint chips and I love them ALL!

I am FINALLY getting around to posting the first piece I used my hand carved stamps on!  If you missed those check it out here - Hand Carved Stamps.  I did something completely different from my usual:



I worked on watercolor paper and used Twinkling H2Os for a washed shimmering background.


Next I stamped using Luminarte Silks paints.  I had a spot for each stamp so i could get a look at them all (well except Pezza's Cat).


I am loving how they turned out and can't wait to use them on more things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment