Saturday, December 6, 2008

Technostamper sketch/pink cat/paper craft planet


HOORAY for weekends!! did a bit of playing (mostly cleaning/organizing inventory but still a little playing) - the first thing i did when i got up this morning was print out all of this week's sketches that i love to play. so today's card uses MJ's lunchtime sketch from Monday - MJ ALWAYS has fabby sketches

And my card using the SUPER cute shopping Tweet from Tweet Plate 1 over at Pink Cat:

HAven't been to Pink Cat Studios? then RUN don't WALK because Melissa has some seriously cute stamps (one day i will own them all.....) I colored Tweet with copics and a bit of dark blue spica pen. The snowflake panel is rubbed with brilliance pearlescent sky blue - i use dew drops because they are easier to control. i also rubbed it along the edges of the nesties shape. i highlighted the snowflakes and main panel with diamond stickles. the snowflake is from the seasonal grungeboard set, inked with encore silver (and yes to my surprise there IS a difference between encore silver, brilliance patinum planet and brilliance starlight silver!) after inking it silver i ran it thru the snowflake Cuttlebug folder too. Then i rubbed over the raised parts with the brilliance sky clue. the dots up top are sugar pops.

Here's a close up of Tweet:


so has everyone been over to The Planet - Paper Craft Planet that is. head on over, here is the link to my page there and i ALSO have a group there JUST for me. The group will highlight stamp sets and products I carry and one focus will be studio Gs. I would LOVE to have y'all join me and participate in the fun challenges I have planned after Christmas. PUT THOSE STUDIO Gs TO USE!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment