Tuesday, December 30, 2008

studio G news....guess what i've gooooooooottttttt......and NEW DT MEMBER

Valentine/spring $1 glitter glue from Studio G!!!
That's right! aren't those colors just right?? I do believe they match the little $1 ink pads perfectly! these were supposed to be a Joanne's exclusive but there were a few extra cases and my rep offered me first dibs!! so I will have these available to purchase on the website Wednesday. However i have a very limited number so once i am out then that's it for these. I DO NOT have these in stock but expect them very soon.

Here is another look at the matching inks and the series 26 stamps:

despite being on series 26 i STILL love these little stamps and this set is ADORABLE. i think my fave part of them is all the super sentiments. i have seen many people comment that they don't seem to put these cuties to use. in the hopes of changing that i have enlisted the help of a long time customer Robin (scrappintlc on the boards)- she has agreed to be my studio G DT gal! seemed i was "running into her" all over the place. i have some fun ideas and i hope robin will be able to help me pull them off! starting with a group on PCP dedicated to Studio G!! AND we have our first group challenge in mind to get these cuties INKED UP and in use!!! so if yours have been hanging out on the sidelines get ready!!!!!

stay tuned...more to come...but i MUST make dinner or hubby will be cranky hahahah!!!!! poor man puts up with SO much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment