Wednesday, January 16, 2008

oh i'm in love...

i am just in love with the Tim Holtz blending tool - tho it's so simple - probably could have MADE one myself - ha ha!! anyway, as promised I finished the card and here it is:





I used a retired SU stamp from a set I just got - I love them all and I am so glad I got them. You can't tell but the rose is embossed with Bridal embossing tinsel and very shimmery. I began working on another one but didn't get very far as little darling Pez decided she was going to get up for the day at 5:20 this morning - yikes!! SOOOO hopefully she will nap later and I'll get back down to my studio. I also made a quick and simple little card for my neighbor's little boy who's having his first bday party this weekend:

Not too fancy but I wanted to get to my other card. I used a super cute little Doodlebug Clear Expressions set that is by the same company as the Studio G $1 stamps I have all of the Doodlebugs and several extras still left if anyone is interested.

I have decided I am in desperate need of a supply usage goal. I have stamps and things coming in faster than I am using them so I have decided need to make something with all of the ones I have before I add more. Things for workshops and eClasses of course! I have three more stamps sets on the way so I better get crackin'! My first series will be the Flower set from SU and next will be my Bellas I got for Christmas. Now that I have more stampin' stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment