Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New goodies - YAY!

well my trip to AC Moore to look for studio g series 9 stamps was a bust - my ACM sucks. But I did go to Recollections and pick up some Tim Holtz items 30% off, though they didn't have much left. Didn't find much more at Michaels or ACM - this is why I shop online... :P Anyway, played with them this morning. Obviously it's one thing to know how to use them and quite another to have the kind of talent Tim does as far as making somethng that looks good. However, I did make a fab Bubble Bath Bella with his embossing tinsel - which I love love love. melts so nicely. I covered her in embossing ink, then re-inked carefully with a black marker over everything but her bubbles and the puddle on the floor. Stamped her and then covered the bubbles and puddle with Bridal Embossing tinsel and melted. colored the rest of her in with gamsol and prisma pencils. now to make a card for her. i'll post her for ya'll tomorrow!

Also got some goodies in the mail - my first ever bottles of Prima flowers - wow do i love those. FINALLY got one of DH's xmas gifts too - what's with the mail lately?? it's a pancake puff pan - yes that's right - you've seen the infomercial - he's all excited :) still haven't got another of the gifts i got from amazon for him and the boys.

well i'm off to clean house - yuck but god does it need it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment