Saturday, January 12, 2008

Embossing - fun!

Went to Tech Club at Stacey's last night. Love it! We did two cards using resist embossing technique - so cool! I never knew about that! Also, first time I used Stampin' Up!'s embossing powder (we used clear) i like it better than what i had been using - especially the stuff i got at michaels - it worked but nothing like this stuff. i ordered clear and several others to play with. Here's the two cards:




I haven't had nearly enough time to play in my studio. I do love my new Close To My Heart stamps but I do find them to be a little bit more difficult in regards to inking and getting a crisp image. For one I think I press to hard for clear stamps. But also I find that the ink amost resists the stamps in a way - especially if I try to use markers. But the designs are adorable and I like the paper I got. Also got my SU goodies last night - it's like Christmas over here!! I decided to mount them using EZ mount to save on space. Maybe I will finally get some Valentine Cards done tomorrow morning. If I do I'll post them as a class on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment