Tuesday, September 23, 2008

the motherlode of blog candy....

no not from me but from Carolyn King. here is the card i made and will be sending out - it is one of my new whiff of joy stamps - blowing kisses - is she not ADORABLE??? if you head over to whiff of joy tell katherina i sent you!



colored with copics and accented with spica pens. her wing has frosted lace stickles. i will be mailing her off tomorrow to complete my blog candy entry! how about you???

a little business now - i will be sending out the last of the series 22 stamps tomorrow. i am out of halloween inks and glitter glues. the rest of series 20 should be here tomorrow BUT i will call to make sure....they WILL be sent out asap once they arrive.

ALSO expected this week - ranger and tsukineko summer CHA items should also arrive this week. yes this includes distress stickles!

i am desperately slow/behind answering emails - I APOLOGIZE!!!



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Marti, I love your coloring on this! I've got to get this stamp, and the glitter spica pens :) You and Suzanne are breaking my wallet!!! :)

    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete