Monday, February 25, 2008

Have i mentioned how much I love Perfect Pearls....?????

Before I get into the good stuff: i FINALLY have email subscription capability so sign up to the right! Don't miss any news!






I just completed this wall hanging for Easter and I just love it! The shimmer is unbelievable! I did lots of new things here (new to me) and this is my first real foray into chipboard :) Not as scary as I thought! ha ha!! It was quite involved but i really enjoyed it - lots of opportunity for creativity AND used the Easter stamp set from CTMH that i just love so much! If you are interested you can view the tutorial here.

On a side note - a dear MB friend and customer, Jackie Russet, lost everything in the flooding in Australia recently. For those so inclined I have set up a gift certificate button on my website to help her replace her crarfting goodies. She will be able to use the gift certificate for items in my store as well as other items I will be going out to purchase for her that she has told me she needs. Any amount left over will be deposited into her Paypal account. If you would like to help Jackie click here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, that easter hanging it divine girl!!!! Might have to scrap lift that one *whistle whistle* LOL!!!! It is very very yummy indeed! Mandyxx

    ReplyDelete