Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Splish Splash - Cricut Explore layout

Hi all!

Here is another layout I got done at the crop I went to last weekend!  This is Pezza back in 2011 - she loved bubble baths in our big jacuzzi tub - and jacuzzi tubs make LOTS of bubbles!  Bubba cat also liked it!



I used an old sketch from the Got Sketch blog:


She quit posting sketches last September which is sad because I have used her sketches ALOT over the years.  Not sure if she is doing something new or just isn't into scrapping anymore.

The page came together quickly.  Bubbles in place of the stars was an easy choice and I just typed in "bubbles" in the search box for Design Space and had plenty to choose from.


Once I had them cut I put them through an embossing folder and then inked the edges and the embossed areas.


I got the title in Design Space too.  Once again, I found these great papers digging through my stash of old stuff - they are Stampin' Up I believe...

I do not really have anything new to add as far as a review of the Cricut Explore.  I can only say that I have been using it and humming along quite nicely with no problems.  What few hiccups I have encountered so far have been strictly my lack of knowledge and were easily remedied.  I did sign up with the subscription for now and have yet to link up any of my cartridges.  Next I am going to try cutting some cereal boxes for a mixed media project!


No comments:

Post a Comment