Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CHA fun people fun time part 5

so we walk in day 2 and the first thing we see is this:

now seriously folks HOW cute is this little (big) guy?????? i totally have a thing for bugs (not the real one mind you the fake cute kind) and so i am in love with him!

the next thing we saw was a booth covered in feathers - of COURSE i immediately had to go roll around in them:

then catherine was throwing them up in the air:

the booth owner (thank god) thought it was hilarious and even snapped some more shots of us :) i'm tellin ya - fun people fun time!!!

so i did actually do some business - wanted to show y'all a couple ne witems i will be adding to the store - have you heard fo zva creative?? self adhesive rhinestone designs - gorgeous, acrylic and very inexpensive:

they also have these fun fabric flowers - the petals have just a bit of puff which is reall nice....


and fabric covered brads:
what does everyone think??

next up - very exciting - some flower soft news for ya!

recently, some of you may remember - i used some flower soft on a project with the new polkadot pie stamps and i i used it to represent cake. well y'all all wanted to know where i got my flower soft and to be honest i have been playing with it for nearly a year since catherine had given me some for my birthday and had gotten more in the UK because that was the only place you could get it. well i started trying to hunt it down for you and couldn't find the handy little sets of smaller pots with several different colors. SO i will now carry them myself!!! only in the boxed kits:

this is the beginners kit - everything you need to get started - flower soft, glue, wires and paper accents, etc.

next up a few add on kits - pastels:

primaries:

and the gorgeous bouquet mixes:

so be on the lookout for tutorials on those coming up on my blog!!! the rep also said they have a flower soft certification course in the works for july cha woohoo!!!

switching gears - i am pretty sure i am part raccoon because bling just DRAWS me - i about fell over myself when i saw this - an entire tree covered in MS glitter and seriously folks is there anything better than MS glitter??? i think not!!!!

pic of course does nto do it justice....

OF COURSE i had to run over and see what tim was up to and meet with my ranger rep:

the man is a trooper and SUCH a good sport!!!

and now i live you wth images from the booth i hung out at all morning:



these are impressibilities - yes it is embossing without the hassle of the folder. they are more fabulous than words can convey. i had spent the better part of a day with mary over the summer - her daughter adn son-in-law invented the wizard and dies. she is so so very super sweet and i just couldn't wait to see her again. then we hung out and watched wendy (SCS-wendy bell) and some of the other DT members workin their magic with the new dies - wendy was very fun and i was her sidekick for a bit to ooooh and ahhhh at the appropriate time. SUCH a fun bunch over there! the best thing they came out with - a magnetic spacer so your die doesn't shift - can i get a OH YEA!!!

now while i have no intention of carrying spellbinders - enough folks already do that well - i WILL have something coming out in connection with the new dies that you will not want to miss!!! i ran the idea by mary and she loved it!

we have been teasing suzanne unmercifully and refer to her as queen shwazanne (long story) so we had one of the girls make her a crown:

here we are at the end of the night for a stop at target - at this point our bags were so stuffed and heavy we could barely carry them so we had to get a cart - it was FILLED (and yes her highness was STILL wearing her crown)

well my cha buddies will be so glad i did my post so early so they won't have to wait on me to leave today :)

for your comment today i'd really love to hear your thoughts on the new stuff.....

48 comments:

  1. Love the flower soft kits and I can't wait to see what you are doing related to spellbinders. Again it looks like another day of fun fun fun. Love the feather pics. No what did you all buy at Target?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the pics love all the new things coming out can see my wallet getting smaller and smaller
    hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's great that you'll be carrying flower soft now. I have yet to try it, but would like to and now I know where I can get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are selecting such wonderful items! I have not used or even heard of flower soft and I am very intrigued by it. I cannot wait to try it. It sure looks like you are all having such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flower soft, have only seen it used haven't gotten any of my own yet. You guys are having way too much fun - loved the feathers!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flower soft! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve with Spellbinders.

    Nicole
    ncole1701@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such funny pics! How fun!! I would love some bling & glitter. Not familiar with the flowersoft... interested to see more as I am sure I can be enabled.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bling is amazing! Have not tried flower soft and must admit, at first glance it does not appeal to me. Maybe if I see it in action.

    Get anything good at Target? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bug is sooooo stinkin' cute!!! and you gals look like you are having a blast!

    Flowersoft has some pretty packaging going on there, and OMG I LOVE those rinestones!!!! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am totally jealous of all the fun you're having. So curious about the impressibilities. Awesome pictures. I'd just started to hear about Zva...very pretty stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The feather shots are too funny.

    Love the embossing plate...looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think my comment got lost in cyber land so Im reposting cause I NEED to win! Love the pic of you in the feathers! That is great! Also love the blings and spellbinders!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am all about the bling! oh, and I would hate to be the one that has to clean up all those feathers! Plus you still had enough energy to do a Target run? You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm seriously loving the flower soft boxed sets. How much would those retail at?? The cord. brads are SO cute too! Like I always say, if things are the right price I'm always game. I will look forward to some flower soft lessons too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The flower soft looks like something I'd like to try.

    I would really like to get my hands on some of that bling!!!

    Looks like you're having a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the brads and the flowers. I'm not sure what to do with flower soft kits but hey, I'm willing to try new things.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to try some Flower Soft, and am looking forward to tutorials!! I LOVE the rhinestones! Can't wait to see what you're going to do with the Impressablities. What did you guys get at Target to fill up your cart? StephanieDoan from Cricut MB

    ReplyDelete
  18. oooo feathers glitter tim its like a fantacy world

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow what a great load of new stuff...wonderful. I love it all.
    Hugs and enjoy yourself
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  20. The feathers look like fun! Can't wait to try Flower Soft. I have read about it and I am excited to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The flower soft kits look soooo interesting.

    More great pictures!! The one with Tim is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love all the pics! I am interested in learning more about the Flower Soft but I'll have to learn more before buying any. I remember when flocking was all the rage and bought some and have hardly touched it. Hmmmmm, perhaps I need to dig some out. ;D Keep the info coming!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the fabric flowers and the fabric brads....anything embellishment!! Bring it on!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am very excited about the flower soft. I have a few basics, but the add ons should be a fun thing. Love those flower centers too...and tim, well, you have to love tim. How much will he list for in the store? :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. The crown is too cool. Would love to see the goodies in the suitcase.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would like to know how much the ZVA bling is because I have seen something similar from Prima before??? But their flowers look beautiful!

    More pictures please!! i am really enjoying your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  27. The flower soft kits look interesting and something I'd like to play around with. And the corduroy brads will look good with flowers giving them lively colors and texture. Looking forward to all you'll be offering soon. MarilynY yum@hawaii.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the idea of flower soft kits! I haven't found any, and didn't know where to begin or what to order - now I know!
    The flowers and corduroy brads look nice. Haven't gotten into Nestabilities yet, I'm sure I will someday!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have to get myself some of those adhesive rhinestones...I love bling! The impressabilities look cool tool. It would be nice to emboss without having having to put the paper in the folder.
    OMG...to roll in feathers! That's the little girl coming out in ya! Remember pillow fights? LOL. Such fun!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the flower soft & can't wait to get some. The embossing thing for Nestabilities looks interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sounds like you have nothing but fun.. from the time you arrive till it closes. Looks like there are some amazing new products!

    Swedie

    ReplyDelete
  32. I never thought of myself as a gold digger until I started scrapping with BLING!!!!! BRING IT ON!!! I *LOVE* bling so much I think I really am a scrappy gold digger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I still don't have any of the flower soft but have been interested in it for a while now. seen some great examples with it. Isn't Tim the greatest!!! Looks like you are still having a ball!!! Kathy Eddy

    ReplyDelete
  34. Can't wait to see the flower soft ideas--have not tried that product yet. Glad to see you are thinking of keeping prices low.

    ReplyDelete
  35. The flower soft I have never heard of, but would like to try, and I have to say I like the fabric covered brads. Looks like you are having a blast.
    Susan G

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great pictures once again! I love those corduroy buttons. I've yet to be enabled for flower soft!

    ReplyDelete
  37. That's soooo funny, you are at CHA. An experience/trip most of us would "kill" for, and there you are.....shopping at Target. Too funny!! I also like those covered buttons. And the bling....bring it home, Baby!! Linda S. in NE

    ReplyDelete
  38. I have two favorites that you have shown. The first is the bling, that just adds. The second would be the flower soft kits. I might even be interested in the embossing.

    Looks like you guys are having so much fun, like in the feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  39. ...."magnetic spacer so your die doesn't shift - can i get a OH YEA!!!"

    you can from me! OH YEAHHHHH!!! What a great idea!

    Now about that pic with tim - I end up doing one of those snort laughs everytime I look at it! You girls are hillarious!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am loving the new bling and the flowers look wonderful. Would love to get my hands on that flowersoft and the most wanted on my list are those new spellbinders items. I want no NEED all 4 that I saw. The new (is it sizzix)embossing folders look amazing also. Can't wait to start getting this new stuff. Will def be watcing for it in your blog/store! Hugs and thanks for all the fun this week. I love the pic with Tim!! oh and the bug is so darn cute and you look like you had a blast with the feathers. Did you come away from that tree all 'blinged"up? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love the flowers...the seem to have so much dimension and the fabric covered brads would add a nice center. Can't wait to see them on the site.

    ReplyDelete
  42. So what exactly were the feathers for?!! So many great things to see there. I would be so easily distracted! I also LOVE those Flower Soft sets. Gotta have it!

    Rene' Mewes
    RM3116@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  43. what do the impressibilities do? are they like dies but not so sturdy?

    ReplyDelete
  44. buttons, feather and bling OH MY!!!

    fabulous stuff. I want it all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. XOXOX the fabric covered brads... they will be great for masculine creations. The impressibilities looks interesting... think I'll need to try it!

    Char in So Cal
    {scrampaddict}{at}{cox} {dot} {net}
    darn spammers! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  46. I'm very excited about the flower soft kits in different colors! I'm sure no one notice you rolling around in the feathers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. The ZVA rhinestone transfer looked great, but I would pass on the flowers (I didn't see what you meant by "puff" to them, so maybe IRL...) & brads.

    I have been wanting to try Flower Soft, so a kit would be GREAT... loved the "Bouquet Mix".

    Cute "Girls Go GaGa Over Tim" picture!

    ReplyDelete