Friday, May 30, 2008

SFYTT

hi all!!

and i have continued to play with my pink cats - i got so many of them ya'll might be seeing these for awhile!!! they are all just so ADORABLE!!

i used Jen's Sketch For You To Try from Saturday (yes i am just a wee bit backed up these days):

and the card:
All SU papers of course. stamped the image in ranger pitch black ink and then colored it with Rangers dimensional pearls - i am loving these!! i just brushed them on with a dry paintbrush and what's so nice is they give great color, tons of shimmer, and at the same time are transclusent enough for the black lines to show thru! i used lettuce and cranberry and added dots at the edge with the lettuce straight from the bottle. bees and hive are cut from the cricut walk in my garden cart and the bees are accented with my sukura stardust gel pens - black and clear. all three are popped up on dimensionals. and the fiber across the top - a bit from a SUPER surprise pack from a sweet and oh so talented lady over on the Paper Patch board **waves hi to lauren**-how fun is it??? i so needed a pick me up during a rough day yesterday and i gotta say digging in those crazy fibers SURE helped!!!

the other wonderful pick me up i got yesterday was a visit from Amy over at Pickled Paper. Amy is INCREDIBLY talented - her cards can make my jaw drop. we *know* each other from stamphappy blogland but actually live in the same little town. she came by to get some distress embossing powders for a giveaway she did and of course i threw in some other goodies for her to play with in return for something she's helping me out with - you'll see more on that later!! she's a super busy lady and i am THRILLED she is taking the time to help me out. i will be seeing her again this saturday for a Ranger/stamping party i am throwing.

and of course i got some really super sweet emails and messages to help me thru a rough day and i love you all for that as well!

now last BUT NOT LEAST - has everyone dug up their studio g acrylic blocks for my little game??? remember the prize is a big one so get to work!! if you are toying around with some ideas drop me a comment and let me know!! i have several things done but have not shown them as i don't want to influence anyone's creative juices BUT if you guys want to see let me know and i will post them!

and now i'm off for yet another whirlwind of a day!! happy stampin!


No comments:

Post a Comment