only 10 days to go until my new product launch - SO to kick off the countdown i have a contest for you.
as we are all painfully aware hampton art just KEEPS sending those blasted little acrylic blocks with each series. after collecting FOUR boxes myself (and paying for them) i finally started making ya'll take them when you order. well here is what we're going to do - i am challenging all of you to come up with ways to alter/use those blocks. that's right - what can we do with them besides use them to hold our stamps????
now acrylic is all the rage and there ARE lots of ways to decorate it. so after spending (TOO MUCH) time in the pezadoodle studio here are some tips for you:
- alcohol inks are FABULOUS for coloring - added glitz - ink up your felt pad, dip a dry brush into some perfect pearls and tap the powder over the ink and then ink up your piece - LOVE IT!!!
- inks that work - staz on of course, also brilliance (i have the pearlescent dew drops) looks SO GOOD, ranger pigment inks (probably others too but i don't have any). the brilliance and pigment iks ned to be dried with a heat gun.
- stickles works wonderfully
- glues to use - glossy accents or zip dry for embellishments, e6000 for glueing blocks together
- what else can you come up with?????????????????
and what is the fab prize you ask - well hold on to your bonnets....
- 2 ranger pigment ink pads
- 2 perfect pearls
- 2 alcohol inks
- 2 crackle paints
- 2 distress powders
- ranger ink tool - your choice of felt or foam
the above will be your choice of colors - now how is THAT for a prize worth workin your butt off for!!!!!
this contest will run until launch day - i will announce the winner on JUNE 7 when the new products are revealed. so come on - use those blocks!!!!!
and for any non-studio g addicts with no blocks who would love to play - the blocks are $1 each and can be purchased on the studio G page.
by entering the contest you are giving me permission to use your creations in a slide show here as well as a gallery on my website to show off all your neat ideas. Post a link to your entry here OR email it to me.
stay tuned for more blog candy leading up to launch day!!!
stamp, inky, acrylic blocks coming outta my ears HUGS!!