Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Alcohol Inks, Rub-ons and ATG guns, oh my....!!

SO, i FINALLY broke down and got myself an ATG gun because I am going through so much adhesive AND i was finding the tombo just doesn't stick as well as i'd like to some of my backgrounds. so OF COURSE the first thing i did was alter it!!




My friend Melissa brought some Krylon Fusion spray paint over and we both painted our guns together. well that slick, shiny surface was just crying for some alcohol ink so i figured what the heck. i am in LOVE with the color combination and have ordered everything else Ranger makes in these colors so i can use them on everything as we re-do my craft area. I used Meadow, Currant and Eggplant - they are Adirondack Earthtone colors.

i also have a LO to share - yes i got one done :) hooray!! so many more to go and just took 100 more pics here at my mom's! i have really been LOVING the got sketch blog by valerie salmon and used another of her sketches for this one (sketch #40):

I made a few adjustments and i really love how it turned out. i used fall colors of alcohol inks on Ranger's glossy paper and then cut out the leaves and the title on my cricut. instead of brackets i cut out leaf and acorn borders.


1 comment:

  1. so cool altering the ATG!!!!! and greast take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete