Saturday, November 8, 2008

t!m Holtz 12 tags of Christmas 2007 - tag #1 & 2

i have been re-visiting these lately and having a great time! if you missed them last year i encourage you to go have a look on t!m's blog and try some out!

These first two are done as a part of two pages in a heritage album I am doing for my brother for Christmas:


Tag #1 - uses crackle paint, distress inks and grungeboard - pic is my grandma in 1920s Cuba

Tag #2 - wrinkle free distress technique - uses distress inks, snow cap paint dabber, ghost shapes (cut from transparencies with my cricut, bling and distress stickles.

I am gradually putting together kits on my website for each of the tags - get all of the supplies at 10% off!!! plus this way you know you have what you need to complete it!
I also added some gorgeous German Scrap in small bits - just in time to jazz up your christmas projects vintage style!




1 comment:

  1. That is a gorgeous pic of your grandmother. She is just beautiful & I love the colors on the map page!

    ReplyDelete