Monday, June 19, 2017

BBTB2 Challenge - Birds of a Feather

Hi all!

I hope y'all had a wonderful Father's Day yesterday!

Our new challenge is up on Bitten By the Bug 2 - Birds of a Feather - you must use a bird cut on your project.  I had these silly pictures of Pezza attempting to fly when she young and thought they would be perfect for this challenge:


I love this new patterned paper I got recently from Scrapbook Generation and thought the bright colors went really well with Pezza's bright outfit in the pics.  I have loved all of my Cricut machines but I have to say I love my Explore the most because I can use cartridges OR outside images - I designed my title using a regular font and put a shadow layer with it in Make the Cut then imported it into Design Space - love love love that I can do that.


My little bird is from the Cindy Loo cartridge - I just love the images on that one!  My good old glittered skittles finish off my flower centers perfectly.

The sketch I used had this little tag embellishment up top and I found this perfect little bird tag from Picturesque.

Head over to the BBTB2 blog to see the wonderful projects created by the other design team members.  Then make a project of your own and post it to the blog for us to see!

6 comments:

  1. Awwww, how cute. What an awesome Layout. Pezza is just adorable. The papers certainly do go well with the pictures. You picked such a pretty bird image. I love my Explore and all yhe things it can do, also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just adorable - and love the pics to go with it - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right--the papers match your daughter's outfit perfectly! I especially like the layers of paper you used behind your photos and the bright, happy feel of your layout. Clever with the title too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout, Marti. And Pezza acting like herself!! :D Love that child.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those colored papers - i am all about bright most of the time. Love the Cindy Loo cut - perfect match for your daughter in flight!

    ReplyDelete