Monday, August 7, 2017

BBTB2 Challenge Tags or Gift Bags

Hi all!

New challenge over at Bitten By the Bug 2 - Tags or gifft bags - OH I do love to make tags!  And with a Cricut it is so super simple.  There are literally THOUSANDS to choose from!  I decided to make some Christmas ones:


It's super simple to just choose a tag and then choose an image to put on the front.


Of course I am feeling quite accomplished at the moment, having gotten a jump on Christmas and have a whole slew of them in the middle of working on in Design Space but I guarantee you I will promptly forget all about them or think oh I have LOADS of time and next thing I know Christmas will be 3 days away and I will be panicking :P

The other BBTB2 design team members created some great projects too so head over there and take a look!  Then make one yourself and upload it to our challenge!

2 comments:

  1. The tags are so pretty and festive. Great job getting them done ahead of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like me. Beautiful gift tags. The one with a bell is my favorite. Almost a gift itself.

    ReplyDelete