Wednesday, July 6, 2016

BBTB - Fireworks

Hi all!

What a terrible tie I have been having with my computer!  Talk about uncooperative for all things photo related which is huge part of what I use it for!  Not sure how I will get it fixed.  Nothing I have tried has worked so far.

BUT I did find some crude work arounds to finally get my project posted for the current Bitten By the Bug Challenge - fireworks!  This is page 2 that goes with last weeks page 1 of pics from Fourth of July last year.


We have a great time in our town on the Fourth.  It starts off with a Soap Box Derby Race a block from our house, next hubby rides in one of the engines in the parade put on by the Volunteer Fire Dept. and then our neighbor has a huge party with bounce houses, tons of food, lots of friends and a magnificent fireworks display at the end.  This year Hollyn actually drove the Volunteer Firefighter derby car in the race!  Can't wait to scrap all those pics - she LOVED it!


The 3 fireworks cuts and the hills are from Cricut cartridges.


Enhanced with Stickles of course!


The kids on the hills are from Kadoodle Bug Designs - I thought they were SO cute!


Here is the full 2 pages together.  I hope y'all can join our challenge!  Be sure to stop over on the BBTB blog and check out what the other DTs made!

No comments:

Post a Comment