Monday, May 11, 2015

Teacher Appreciation!

Hi all!

Hollyn had a list of teacher's to thank on for Teacher Appreciation week.  Rather than giving/making things they would have to pile up somewhere with the rest I thought a couple of good cups of coffee would be a good idea - my go-to gift for them - Starbucks cards for all!


I used my usual Cricut cut file - it comes from the Fabulous Finds cartridge.  The nice thing about using the Cricut Explore now is that I arranged the file, got the sizes and layers right and saved it so I just pull it up anytime I make a gift card now and whip them right out!  Should have used the computer for cutting a long time ago!  I cut out 5 of them in nothing flat.


For the outside design I used the card sketch on last week's Splitcoast Stampers card sketch challenge.  I left off a ribbon and embellie but I think it is pretty cute.  A little Distressed Stickles dabbed onto the flower center finished them off just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment