Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A new story

Hi all!

I have been taking a class from the very talented Kate Crane called Journal Soup and having a lot of fun with it.  It has forced me to go outside of my comfort zone and boy do I resist that but I am quite pleased with the results.  Here is my fourth page:


Of course I couldn't resist making up my own shimmering color mists with my hands down favorite product - Primary Elements by CoulourArte.


When I tilt it in the light it just glows!  NEVER gets old!


I collected a fantastic list of things to do for yourself that was posted somewhere around New Year's - I wish I had kept track of the link.  I have been making journal pages with them so I can think about them and try to keep them in mind - life sure can be a struggle sometimes!  I don't think I have posted all of the pages here, maybe I will.  Not sure anyone would see them so I have been posting them on Facebook and leaving it at that...

No comments:

Post a Comment