Sunday, April 27, 2014

Peace - Mixed Media/Art Journaling

Hi all!

I have been taking quite the break from blogging but not from creating!  I am in a quandry over whether or not I should continue to blog or just share my creations on Facebook - my wall and the various FB groups I belong to....

I am sharing one of my favorites from the last couple of months - Peace:


I have been trying to participate in a new journal challenge group (a few actually) and have gone back to the way I started art journaling - on loose pages.  I really wanted to love being free and loose in art journaling books but then I mess up other pages and I am just maybe a little TOO free and TOO loose and way TOO MESSY!  So this is a better fit for me.  I have a book - scrapbook actually - with 8" x 8" clear plastic page covers.  So I am going to put my pages in those as I finish them.  Of course my page shimmers as always thanks to a generous misting with Luminarte Primary Elements sprays.


My little image is from A Day For Daisies and is colored using my Polychromos colored pencils.

The shimmer of products from Luminarte are SO amazing!  I encourage you to check them out and add some to your box of tricks!  You can purchase them at Dreaming In Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment